Swedish Massage Treatment
Swedish massage, sometimes called classic massage, is the most widespread among many massage techniques. Sustained strokes, gentle tapping, sliding, kneading and rubbing surface muscles (usually with soothing and aromatic massage oil) characterize Swedish massage. It is the most recommended massage treatment for deep relaxation, among many other benefits.
* The long and broad strokes in Swedish massage cover all major muscle groups and release tension from the entire body.
* The friction-inducing movements in this massage technique effectively detoxify the muscular system. They get rid of the lactic acid that causes muscle stiffness after a strenuous activity.
* When performing Swedish massage treatment, most of the movements of the therapist are directed toward the heart. This method promotes better circulation.
* Swedish massage counteracts stress by decreasing the production of cortisol, the hormone most commonly associated with stress.
* Swedish massage also bolsters the immune system to a certain degree.
* The gentle pressure used in Swedish massage can help alleviate minor pain, as long as a physician approves the procedure.
* Swedish massage is suitable for all ages (However, the massage therapist should consult with a qualified medical practitioner when in doubt about restrictions).
Who Can Get the Most from Swedish massage?
* Given its wide-ranging effects, most people will find Swedish massage treatment beneficial in some way. For instance, individuals who are constantly under stress from work and other obligations will get long-term stress reduction if they undergo regular swedish massage sessions.
* As part of a preventive or health maintenance program, it is helpful for people dealing with circulatory ailments such as high blood pressure.
* Individuals who are prone to bouts of depression or anxiety can also benefit in a big way from Swedish massage, as this technique induces total body relaxation that extends to emotional calmness.
* Athletes and active lay people can soothe muscular fatigue and tightness through Swedish massage. Moreover, they will experience shorter muscle recovery periods and enhanced muscular development. These are direct results of massage therapy applied after grueling workouts.
* Individuals who are undergoing rehabilitation or treatment for substance addiction (alcoholics, smokers) can make the withdrawal phase of their treatment easier to cope with because Swedish massage, as mentioned, works well in easing toxic materials out of the system.
We have a Clean and Private Table waiting for you. Get a Massage Treatment your body deserves. We GUARANTEE that you'll feel better. Call Now (801) 810-7226.
Call (801) 810-7226